Wednesday 4 November 2009

Yr10 - Derby...

Some interesting ideas from my Yr10 group today when we started talking about Derby. I will post the Wordle of your Derby words soon, and I'm in the process of gathering some words from staff too, to see whether their perceptions are similar to yours.

In the meantime, remember that your mind map needs to be completed for next Tuesday, and I'd also like you to have a think about some enquiry questions that link into the big question of "How and why is land use in Derby changing?". The videos and weblinks that we looked at today, together with a selection of other news stories are listed here. If you find any other particularly good sites, let me know so that I can add them to the list.

I've also just been sent a link to this very good video which looks at Derby and globalisation:

No comments: